2008 Chevrolet Aveo SVM
Call or Text us at 817-312-8877 .
Thank you for visiting another one of AJ's Nice Cars special listings.
This 2008 Chevrolet Aveo SVM Looks and drives like new.
Clear title. Rust free car.
A free Auto Check report provided.
Local N. TX franchise dealer new car trade. SVM package. Actual miles, only 66 K, fully loaded, all power options, cruise control, digital clock, climate control, very nice cloth interior, non smoker, cold air, factory premium sound with compact CD player, good tires, tinted windows, and more. Books and records. Strong 1.6 L 4-cyl engine with manual 5 speed transmission.
Ready to show.
Services by AJ's nice cars included new head assembly, new cylinder head gasket, new timing belt, new water pump, and fresh oil/filter change.
You are gonna love the way you look in this 2008 Aveo. I guarantee it.
MUST SEE + over 150 beautiful vehicles in stock at www.ajsnicecars.com.
Please note: Some disclaimers and descriptions/options maybe mistakenly posted.
Buyers please to make sure of all are accurate.
Extended warranties available on most cars.
We welcome all 3rd party inspections.
Praise the LORD
Chevrolet Aveo SVM Standard Equipment
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with auxiliary input jack and 4 speakers (Does not include auxiliary input jack.)
- EPA FUEL ECONOMY RATINGS
- City 24/hwy 34 (1.6L engine/5-speed manual trans)
- Repeater lamps, dual front fender-mounted, Amber bulb with White lens
- Tire, compact spare
- Wheels, 14" (35.6 cm) steel with full bolt-on wheel covers
- Headlamps, halogen composite
- Mirrors, outside manual, body-color, manual-folding
- Door handles, body-color
- Door pillar trim, blackout
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Wiper, rear with washer
- Lift handle and door release lever, rear door
- Tires, P185/60R14 all-season, blackwall (Included with (PY8) 14" (35.6 cm) steel wheels.)
- Glass, tinted
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Instrument panel and door trim with carbon fiber appearance accents
- Cup holders, dual front and single rear
- Cargo shade, rear
- Map pockets, front doors and front passenger seatback
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-flip-and-fold with outboard height-adjustable headrests
- Instrument panel and door trim, with carbon fiber appearance accents
- Assist handles, front and rear outboard
- Console, floor with storage compartment
- Cloth seat trim
- Instrumentation, analog with tachometer, speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, fuel and coolant temperature gauges
- Seat adjuster, driver manual height and lumbar
- Clock, digital located in instrument panel
- Steering column, tilt
- Fuel filler door release, remote lever
- Seats, front bucket with Cloth, driver and front passenger manual fore/aft, recline and articulating headrests with accessory hook
- Armrest, driver seat
- Lighting, interior overhead courtesy
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Ashtray and lighter
- Seats, front bucket with Cloth driver and front passenger manual fore/aft, recline and articulating headrests with accessory hook
- Warning tones, include headlamps, safety belts and key in the ignition with the door ajar
- Power outlet, instrument panel-mounted auxiliary with cover, 12-volt
- Exhaust, stainless-steel
- Engine, E-TEC II 1.6L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder MFI (103 hp [77 kW] @ 5800 rpm, 107 lb-ft of torque [145 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Transmission, 5-speed manual
- Brakes, front disc/rear drum
- Suspension, front, McPherson struts with offset coil springs and stabilizer bar
- Axle, 3.94 ratio
- Suspension, rear torsion beam
- Battery, 550 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with Battery Saver System
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Front wheel drive
- Alternator, 85 amps
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, rear
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable, includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Knee bolster, driver
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, rear child security
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Dealer Prep, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, or Delivery Fees. DEALER makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle's equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.